* The weakness of the abdominal muscles is the main accuser in the occurrence of abdominal sagging caused by many factors, the most important of which is pregnancy and childbirth, sharp weight loss, especially after the bariatric surgeries.
* Abdominal sagging is not limited to those who suffer from obesity but may also occur to those who suffer from the underweight condition. Because it occurs due to muscle weakness.
* Liposuction is performed after weight stabilization to avoid reappearing of the sagging again.
* Do not spoil the joy great weight loss that you achieved because of annoying sagging, which greatly affects your appearance, your psychological state and even your choice of clothes.
* It is necessary to stop smoking completely before the operation at least two weeks for its detrimental effect on wound healing.
* The patient also should avoid medications that affect blood liquidity such as aspirin to avoid bleeding during and after the procedure.
Causes of abdominal sagging:
1-Sharp Weight loss.
2-Weight loss up and down.
4-Increase in internal abdominal fat.
5-Weak abdominal muscles.
How is Tummy Tuck done?
1-The patient is subjected to general anesthesia and the process lasts from 3 to 6 hours.
2-Fat and excess skin are removed from the abdominal area after the incisions are made and then tightening the skin to get the beautiful ideal shape.
3-Surgical openings are sutured cosmetically.
Types of Tummy tuck surgeries:
Mini Tummy Tuck:
In cases of sagging of lower abdomen only with a weakness of the muscles below the abdomen also only and is done through a small wound like the wound of the caesarean section below the abdomen.
Total abdominal Tummy tuck:
In cases where there is sagging below the navel together with a weakness in the abdominal muscles and in that case liposuction of the abdomen first is a must and then the abdominal sagging is lifted with the change of the navel position to its original position and the reconstruction of the abdominal muscles and in those cases the wound is greater than the wound of caesarean section and extends between the bones of the pelvis.
The belt lipectomy (Circular tummy tuck):
In people who lose weight after bariatric surgeries because of the presence of sagging in the abdomen, and the lower back and butt and a circular surgical lift to tighten the lower body is done.
What do I expect after a Tummy Tuck?
Results do not appear immediately after the operation, but take some time for the result to appear after the swelling caused by the operation has ceased. The result and the final shape are getting clear within six months at the most.
The patient may feel pain especially in the early days after the surgery, which disappears immediately after taking painkillers.